In this week’s CRE Elite, we visit Rhode Island and talk to Michael Giuttari, the President and founder of MG Commercial Real Estate in Providence, Rhode Island. Prior to forming MG Commercial, he was President, Principal Broker and one of the founders of another regional commercial real estate firm for 10 years. He has been in the commercial real estate business for 27 years.
Mike is heavily involved with his local Board of Realtors, the chamber of commerce and is a great champion for the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR).
His clients include CVS Pharmacy, Pepperidge Farm, Newell Rubbermaid, FedEx Ground, Hoechst-Celanese, Cintas, Highland Corporate Park (City of Woonsocket), F.W. Webb, Rhode Island Association of Realtors, and the Tasca Automotive Group.
During the course of our conversation we discuss the importance of strong branding and name recognition, something that I took great interest in given my own experience at a smaller firm but one with great reputation. I also asked him about his experience with SIOR and how that organization has helped his career.
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- Why Mike hired a 3rd party marketing company to work on branding
- Why Mike considers SIOR an automatic referral source for his clients
- Mike’s favorite commercial deal required relocating 3o residential homeowners
Mentions & Resources
Advice & Quotes
- Create striking brand imagery and signage
- “Do it all” when it comes to prospecting and building your network
- “Start the day in the office and end the day in the office”
- Most important trait: PATIENCE!
- – Check out Mike’s full bio here
– Call Mike at 401-751-3200