Today we visit the Midwest and talk to Tony Gagliano, a broker at Thomas Realty Group in St. Charles Missouri:
Tony is an eight-year veteran commercial broker after spending 13 years as a small business owner. I asked him about that transition and the pros and cons of starting a brokerage career after other experiences.
He has obviously done very well as in 2013, his peers named him the Commercial Realtor of the Year. Tony also has a really interesting perspective in that his firm is relatively small at just four brokers.
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- How Tony builds and develops his network
- The aspects of his daily routine that aids in his success
- One of Tony’s best deals and how it came to be
- The deal that got away and the lesson that Tony learned
- Tony’s predictions for the future of the real estate industry
- The two things that are keeping Tony up at night
Donald Trump’s Trump: The Art of the Deal
Tony recommends you read Heartland Real Estate Business for the Midwest
- “No” just means that that the particular property isn’t right for that client. Don’t take it personally, and know that the right property will come along
- Tony, if he could do one thing differently, would’ve attempted to be better organized from the beginning (he prefers the good ol’ legal pad)
- Tony suggests staying actively involved with your local realtor board
- Tony believes the single most important trait a realtor can have is integrity
- Every deal is different and you must be able to adapt on the fly
Win a FREE Book!
When you rate and review the podcast in iTunes, you’ll instantly become eligible to win your very own copy of Real Estate Riches: How to Become Rich Using Your Banker’s Money (Rich Dad’s Advisors) by Dolf de Roos.
- – Check out Tony’s full bio here
– Call Tony at (314) 298-1234