Welcome back to another episode of CRE Elite. This week’s guest is Kevin Fletcher from my home state of Maine:
Kevin practiced for the Masiello Group out of Auburn, ME which is a secondary market to Greater Portland (note – since this interview, Kevin has switched firms and is now practicing at Malone Commercial Brokers). He is what we in in Maine call a generalist because he specializes in everything, investment and income producing properties, retail, office, industrial and development opportunities throughout Maine and New Hampshire.
Kevin also holds the distinguished CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation.
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- The importance of focus and the key role it plays in success
- Why you should consider marketing to other brokers
- Methods for effective networking
- Why you should find the time for personal development
Entrepreneur, author and motivational speaker Jim Rohn
Kevin recommends you read Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There by Richard Fenton
Kevin loves the CCIM magazine and website and encourages you to subscribe
Kevin predicts our industry is going to have to address rising interest rates and how it’s going to affect our business
- There’s a buyer for everything!
- One thing Kevin would have done differently in the beginning would be to leverage a quality CRM system and use it religiously
- Stay humble
Win a FREE Book!
When you rate and review the podcast in iTunes, you’ll instantly become eligible to win your very own copy of Real Estate Riches: How to Become Rich Using Your Banker’s Money (Rich Dad’s Advisors) by Dolf de Roos.